Important Legal Information: By clicking “I agree,” you agree that you have read the terms detailed below and confirm that you are a wholesale client within the meaning of section 761G of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (“Corporations Act”) or that you are acting for a wholesale client.
Information contained in the Institutional section of this website is not intended for accredited investors in any jurisdiction in which distribution or purchase is not authorized.
The information is intended for institutional investors and their advisors and consultants and is published for informational purposes only. An “Institutional Investor” is a person who is a “wholesale client” under section 761G of the Corporations Act, which includes persons falling within one or more of the following categories:
- A holder of an Australian financial services licence;
- A person that is a body regulated by APRA (other than a trustee of a superannuation fund, an approved deposit fund, a pooled superannuation trust or a public sector superannuation scheme, each as defined in the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 (Cth));
- A person that is a body registered under the Financial Corporations Act 1974 (Cth);
- A trustee of a superannuation fund, an approved deposit fund, a pooled superannuation trust or a public sector superannuation scheme, each as defined in the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 (Cth), where such trustee is the trustee of a fund, trust or scheme with net assets of at least A$10 million;
- A person who controls at least A$10 million (including any amount held by an associate or under a trust that the person manages);
- A person that is a listed entity, or a related body corporate of a listed entity;
- A public authority which is lawfully exempt under Australian law;
- A person that is a body corporate or unincorporated body that:
- Carries on a business of investment in financial products, interests in land or other investments; and
- For those purposes, invests funds received (directly or indirectly) following an offer or invitation to the public (within the meaning of section 82 of the Corporations Act) the terms of which provided for the funds subscribed to be invested for these purposes; and 9) a person who is not established or incorporated in Australia that, if established or incorporated in Australia, would be covered by one of the preceding paragraphs.
Persons who do not fall into one of the above categories and are not otherwise an institutional investor should not review the information contained in the site. This website is supplied on the condition that it is not passed on to any person who is a retail client within the meaning of section 761G of the Corporations Act.
Performance data shown represents past performance and is no guarantee of future results. Investment return and principal value fluctuate so your investment, when sold, may be worth more or less than the original cost; current performance may be lower or higher than quoted. Investors should be aware of the increased risks associated with investments in foreign/emerging markets securities, high yield securities and smaller companies.
You are solely responsible for evaluating the risks and merits regarding the use of the website and any services provided within. Nothing contained in the website constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement or offer to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments.I Agree Cancel